- 10 year old Canon HV20 camcorder
- 9 year old Creative Vado
- Canon Vixia HF R700 camcorder
- Nikon d3400 DSLR w/ 18-55 f/3.5-5.6 lens
- Panasonic Lumix GH5 Mirrorless
- Panasonic 12-35mm f.28 lens (2017 model)
- Manfrotto XPRO 500 video monopod
- Manfrotto 676B monopod
Obviously, the GH5 is the star here. I’ve only had it a few weeks, and it’s totally changed my perspective on videography.
That’s not to say the others are not useful. The Canon r700 is tiny, and great to stick on a mic stand and point at the drummer. The HV20, though it’s 10 years old, has a great sensor, even if importing DV tape is a bit of a pain.
I pretty much blew my budget on the GH5, so I imagine I’ll be using my older gear for multi-camera shoots for a while yet.
Updated: Nov 10, 2017